Last Monday I left my sweet husband here in Summer School and spent a week with my family in Sherman. Yes, it was hard leaving Jakeypoo but my family (ok, my mom) keeps me busy when I go home so I didn't have much free time to worry about him! I had some appointments to take care of...I'm one of those people who gets attached to their doctors or hairdressers and will travel 4 hours to make the appointment! Oh well...SO since I stayed pretty busy, blogging was left in the dust of course. I'll be doing a series of posts about the Sherman vaca since I can't squeeze it all into one...and I got some super cute photos captured during the week too. Amanda's baby shower was on Saturday and she is so cute at 7+ months pregnant! Well speaking of babies....
My mom and I were laying out by our pool on Tuesday when my aunt and her 2 kids and Jessica and her sweet baby girl came through the gate to hang out with us. We enjoyed the pool on the hot summer day and each other's company...we got some much needed catching up done and just had a lot of fun!
And guess whos mom still dresses them alike?
That would be ours! Our parents brought us I "maple leaf" Canada shirts home from their NY trip...go figure...but we love them!
So there's your first taste of Sherman....more to come!
1 comment:
Yum, yum...give me more!
Post a Comment