Jake and I left College Station almost 2 weeks ago to spend some time in Sherman for a few days. My cousin came home from his mission so we went to the airport to see him and spent some time with him...we're proud of him and so glad he's home!
The following Monday we left with Jake's parents for the Anderson family reunion in Nauvoo. We spent a few days on Lake of the Ozarks on our own in a condo, rented a boat and just relaxed. It was wonderful! We headed on to Nauvoo on Friday spent time with Jerry's side of the family (had tons of fun of course!) saw the beautiful sites, and left today. We're in Rolla, MO now, heading back to Sherman tomorrow.
There's my explanation for the lack of blogs! But guess what, I've got tons of pictures and even more stories for you so I'll try to squeeze in some time for blogging. But we're leaving for Utah for 2 weeks on Sunday, so we'll just see about that! Talk about busy...
No comments:
Post a Comment