Talk about blogger backtracking....all the way back to July 4th! I'm not even too sure I remember back that far...but let's see...
Jake's parents went to Rockport for that weekend so we invaded their house as I said earlier. Jason was in town so us, Tabetha (my cousin) and Kourtney & Juan grilled hamburgers and hotdogs...classic 4th of July activities of course. We committed grand theft auto and stole Jerry's Sequoia so we could all pile in and watch the George Bush fireworks...and let's just say we had tons of fun...on top of the car, hanging out of the car, in the car...you get the picture!
The following Monday, July 7th, Peter & Meg threw a 3rd birthday swim party for their sweet little Katy. She is so fun! She has really started talking a lot more and is just so sweet! Of course, I only spend a few hours with her at a time...who know what mom and dad witness! Anyways, the party was great, Jake and I were swim buddies for Katy and Allen and loved it! We had a blast with all of the kids (under 5 though they may be!) and it was actually a pretty relaxing night for us! Thanks guys! For more on that....click me!
1 comment:
Wahoo! Can you e-mail your party pics to me? You rocked out the pool party!!
Post a Comment