Saturday, August 30, 2008

:)

I don't have a good title for this post. I just had a huge smile when I drove into College Station last night. I love Sherman, it's my hometown and my favorite place on earth (I know...what about Cancun or something...no!) But College Station is also my home. I love it here, my family is here (well my newer family!) and most of all...my husband is here for the time being! The past 3 years in CS have been wonderful and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunities I've had. Living with my sister (and borrowing her clothes of course!), spending lots of times with my cousins, making wonderful lifelong friends and having lots of life experiences that have helped make me who I am. So this is a huge chapter in my life. I met my husband here for goodness sake! This is a great town, I recommend it to any and everybody so coming back is fun for me. Though it's a 4 hour drive that is annoying when you've had a long week at school :)


So anyways, I'm back here with Jake, Jerry, Kathy, Karli, Jason (kind of), Grandma & Grandpa Anderson, Meg, Peter, Katy, Allen, Tabetha, Kourtney & Juan, Kellye & Sean plus tons of other great friends and family and I love it! My wonderful husband had dinner ready for me last night with beautiful flowers on the table..he's a great husband and I couldn't have ever wished for something more. We're wonderful together if I do say so myself....





And when we DO decide to start a family (which won't be ANY time soon!) look how cute we'll be! :)




This is my sweet little cousin who is now 15 months old and sweet as could be. I borrow her and Andrea, as well as Katy & Allen when I have baby fever! So Meg....just know when I come to town it's to steal Katy & Allen away, not to see Jake, quite contrary to popular belief! And my aunt Kelly knows I am now her designated babysitter in Sherman for Andrea & Alivia! :) That takes care of baby fever for me! Oh...and Aimee, my mom and I are so ready to kidnap your sweet little girl too!!!!! Just name the time and we're there! :)

Love to all who are reading this! You're my favorite people in the world ;)

3 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

Pretty loves to play with Andrea. Andrea reminds her to put her baby dolls IN the stroller rather than under the wheels. We need to plan a tea party day. Of course we'd also have to convince Pretty to leave her soccer ball and football at home. Silly girl.

blog_meg said...

When is your next trip down? I think we need to get together officially, not just in our jr. high assembly!

Holly said...

Cute blog. Are you teaching now?