Thursday, August 7, 2008

She's Here!!

Last week I heard from my cousin Amanda (Little) Caraway that her baby was absolutely ready to be born. The doctor decided to set a date to induce on Wednesday, August 6th and 6am so we all got very excited to know that this baby was coming! After a FULL day of labor (and I mean FULL!) Emma Grace Caraway finally graced us with her presence (no pun intended!) at 8:23 pm and weighed in at about 7lbs (I didn't get the exact weight). We are so excited for Travis & Amanda and I can't wait to see this precious baby! Unfortunately I start work in Sherman on Monday morning so I'm not sure when I'll see her but whenever it is I'm looking forward to it! Yes, this makes me have even more baby fever but Jake and I aren't quite there yet! I really want to teach for at least a year first and get us settled somewhere in a house before we decide it's time. In the meantime I will glady babysit my sweet cousins and have fun with them!

I got a text message from Janna (Amanda's mom) tonight with a picture of the baby. I'm obviously biased and think she's beautiful! I'll post more pictures as they come


In other news Jake and I are enjoying a nice relaxing time up here. I bought a new digital camera today so I'll finally have some pictures up soon of this beautiful place! I also bought the first 2 books in the Twilight series...I've given in! I've heard so many good things about them I've been wanting to buy them for myself. I'm already about 1/2 way through the first book after owning it less than a day...only my mom won't be surprised by that, she knows how much I love to read and how I read EVERYWHERE! I'm excited though...so far so good!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Yeah! I'm so glad someone reads my blog. How are you?? Promise that you'll post pics of Emma Grace when you can. I read your blog to keep up with the happening of all the Little's!
Love you girl,
Deanna