Ok so I've finally got a free minute to upload some pictures of the beautiful home we lived in for a week. Jake and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary in style and enjoyed a nice, relaxing week in this beautiful home in Eden. It deserves a post of its own, but the pictures don't even do it justice...and I just got tired of uploading pictures but here's what I've got..

Such a cute quaint house...you have no idea how huge it really is...
On to the downstairs...

Guest bathroom

Super nice theater room with super nice entertainment center..awesome for late night movies!

Downstairs bar...not much use for us, but again, super nice...

Downstairs living room.

Pool table which got lots of use...outside those doors was our hot tub

On to the upstairs....


Guest bed....

Kid's room...2 sets of bunk beds and a queen....perfect!

On to the ground floor...

Dining room/kitchen

Where I did my cooking!

And my FAVORITE....where we slept! Master bedroom...sooo perfect!
In all there were 7 bedrooms, 7 full bathrooms, 6 TV's, a laundry room, 11 beds...I may have already mentioned all that. It was a wonderful week and we had tons of fun....Uncle Fred is my favorite! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment